I was finally able to get my hands on some Helmar's glue and now I know what all of the fuss is about.  I pretty much used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for nearly the entire layout.  Love this stuff!  I decided to enter the August Challenge over at the Helmar's blog and created this fun layout.

I used Bo Bunny's Cambridge Collection for this layout.  The photos are of my son a few years ago.
 I had so much fun getting messy with paint!!  A splatter here, a splatter there...
 The awesome chipboard elements are made by The Dusty Attic.  Here I used the Tribal Design #7 (DA0311).  I dabbed it with white acrylic paint and spritzed it with Donna Salazar's new Smooch Spritz- Candle Glow.
 To alter this cog (Jumbo Cogs DA0232), I first dry embossed it using a Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folder.  I then inked it, painted it, smooched it and heat embossed it with Distress embossing powder.  It takes a lot of work to look grungy!  LOL.
 I made the green flowers using Donna Salazar's Rose Creations die by Spellbinders.  It is my favorite die for flower making.
 Dusty Attic Cogs #1 (DA0001)
 The buttons you see are also chipboard elements (Buttons DA0510) that were covered with paper.  I added eyelets to the holes.
 The title is made up of Grungeboard letters and alphabet stickers.  I traced the chipboard buttons onto my layout and stitched the circles for added texture.  The edges of the photos were distressed with white paint.

The hinges (DA0509) were also dry embossed prior to the inking and painting process.  Brads were added to the holes to add a metallic feel to the hinges.

Thank you for stopping by and for always leaving me so much love.  Hope everyone is well.  Have a beautiful day!
 
For a list of products used, please click on the link below.
That Sweet Smile