Hello fellow scrappers!  I'd like to share with you my most recent layout titled "A Perfect Pair".  The picture is of my daughter when she was a little less than a year old and my son when he was about 3 years old.  I remember when my daughter was born, my son wouldn't go near her.  He would look at her as if she were an alien, and I think he often wondered when I was going to 'send her back from where she came from' LOL.  After a few months my daughter started to babble and do cute things and he warmed up to her.  In this picture you can see them bonding and to this day they are very close.  (My son is 8 now and my daughter is 5).  I love that they protect and help each other.  My son always holds her hand when they walk to school or if we are out shopping.  I hope they will continue to share this bond throughout their entire lives.  
I wanted to create a heart frame to emphasize the love that they have for each other.  To see how I created this Distressed Heart Frame, please check out my tutorial.  I embellished the frame with pearls and a few mini roses, and adhered it to my page using foam layering tape.  I also fussy cut some of the flowers from one of the Websters papers and adhered it to the inside of the frame.  The paper behind the photo was stamped using the Prima Notary stamp.
The skeleton clock chippie is made by Dusty Attic.  I inked it in walnut stain Distress Ink and added a coat of Perfect Pearls.  I also used copper paint to add a few highlights.  I cut the clock into two pieces and adhered the other piece beneath the frame.
Here you can see the other section of the skeleton clock.  The two larger flowers were hand made by me.  This was my first time making my own flowers!  I tried to duplicate and combine two types of Prima flowers and this is what I came up with.  I will be posting a tutorial with my next layout.  I had taken pictures for a tutorial but my camera decided to delete them.  So I have to start over.  I will post the flower tutorial within the next week.  
I also used my Twisted Lacing Technique on this page, only without the twist.  You can also find the tutorial under the 'Tutorials Quick Reference' on the right side of my blog.  With the lacing I managed to use some flower eyelets that I've had for years and never thought I would use.  
I searched and searched my entire stash for the perfect corner flourish and didn't find one that worked well with my design.  So I made my own by cutting apart a ZVA flourish.  This corner flourish is made up of 6 cut up pieces.  I like the freedom of being able to create my own bling designs.
This corner chippie is also made by Dusty Attic.  I inked it and added a layer of Stickles to it.  I wrapped the vine ribbon (that I also inked to match) around the chippie and added a few flowers.  The two tiny green flowers you see were cut from a Prima flourish.

For a list of supplies used, click on the link below:

Thank you for taking the time to visit me and check out my blog!  Have a wonderful day!