Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  This is a picture of my daughter about two years ago.  
I wanted to add a little something extra to the scallop border, so I laced some sheer ribbon around the page and added brads.  Feel free to check out my Scallop Border Lacing Tutorial to see how this was done.
The title is made out of grungeboard that I inked, and I also added a coat of Rock Candy Distress Paint.  The doily is slightly glittered but it's not very visible in this picture.  I actually made a HUGE boo-boo when adhering my letters.  I was adhering the letters to the doily using Glossy Accents.  I love that stuff and use it for everything.  The only problem was that the glue was causing the ink on the letters to bleed onto the doily.  What a mess I had!  I was so upset because the title was the last step of my layout.  I had to remove that portion of the doily and cut another doily apart to replace the ruined one.  I also had to redo the letters.  So I learned that a nice sticky glue stick works better for adhering inked elements onto a white doily.  Towards the left of the photo I did a little masking and stitching (not shown in this picture).
This chippie is made by Dusty Attic.  I painted it using white acrylic paint and then added a coat of Rock Candy Distress Paint.  After the paint dried, I inked the chippie with victorian velvet Distress Ink and a touch of Perfect Pearls.
I made these flowers by layering hydrangea petals and adding a rose center.  I also added a touch of pink Stickles and Diamond Dust to the bigger flowers.  The metal flower is actually a brad that I stuck onto about 4 layers of glue dots so that it would sit higher off of the page.  Towards the top of the rose cluster I added green crystals and a tiny mesh butterfly.  The pearl flourish is made by Prima and was chopped up into 4 pieces and applied throughout the page.

For a list of supplies used, please click on the link below.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Hope you stop by again!