Hi there and Happy Sunday!  Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend as much as I am.  This is a picture of me and my husband (It's my favorite pic :o).  I used Websters Pages for the first time on this layout, and I was a little intimidated, to be honest.  I felt so guilty when I began to tear the beautiful papers.  I thought to  myself, "This has to be a crime!".  Nonetheless, I really enjoyed making this page. 
I wanted to use chipboard letters for the title to add dimension to the page, but I wanted a soft look.  To see how I made these letters, check out my Fuzzy Letters Quick Tip.
My original intentions were to use a lacing technique that I use when creating bridal bouquets.  However, it didn't work so well on paper.  So I came up with this lacing technique instead.  Take a peek at my Twisted Lacing Tutorial to see how I did this.  Although it's difficult to see in the photo, all of the eyelets I used were tinted in eggplant alcohol ink.
This flourish is made by Dusty Attic.  I painted it using white acrylic paint and then misted it with a mix of bundled sage Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls.  I also applied a coat of Distress Crackle Paint in clear rock candy.  I love the cracked effect of these paints.  The little roses were actually cut apart from the Pima pearl flourishes.  I have a tendency to butcher my flourishes and cut them apart.  LOL
This is another close-up of the lacing.  The butterfly was made using Martha Stewart's Monarch Butterfly punch.  I attached two butterflies to create a shadow effect, and I decorated the butterfly with Stickles and pearls.  The curled paper was stamped with Prima's Notary stamp.
Here's a close-up of the corner cluster.  The purple flower is made by Prima.  I tore out the middle and attached the blingy brad to it.  The pearl flourishes are also made by Prima.  

For a list of products used, click on the link below:

 
Thanks for taking the time to visit!