This is my DD a few years ago.  We had just returned from Cancun which explains her dark skin and braided hair.  I had removed her braids and thought she looked adorable with the crimped hair!

In this layout I used a variety of Prima flowers as well as strands of pearls and pearl flowers.  The chipboard element was inked with Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and sprinkled with a little bit of brown glitter.  
The butterflies were made using Martha Stewart's Monarch Butterfly punch.  I punched out two butterflies and inked the edges using Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet.  I then attached the two butterflies at the body and folded up the wings of the top butterfly to give it a layered effect.  The strands of pearls were attached beneath the butterfly to simulate a trail.  The corner chippie was also inked and dusted with iridescent glitter.  

For a list of products used click on the link below:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!